England vs Germany Tips
England face their toughest test today by playing their arch rivals Germany. The ‘three lions’ as they are affectionately known have a talented team but they have so far not lived to expectations and they need to be at their absolute best in order to overcome an equally gifted German side.
Germany survived probably the toughest group at the tournament as they were at risk of elimination. The German side has a had a roller coaster tournament so far but they have enough talent at their disposal to even win this match. The likes of Muller, Havertz and Gnabry are super players who can individually win a match.
These two teams have produced some memorable matches in the past and this one might be an epic encounter as well as each team will try by all means no to lose the match. We expect end to end stuff from the first minute and a couple of goals.
Head-to-Head Engtland vs Germany
- From their 5 previous meetings, both England and Germany have won 2 matches apiece , the other match was a draw.
- The teams last met in 2017 in a Friendly International and the match ended as a draw.
England last 5 matches
- England have won 4 of their past 5 matches and drawn 1.
- England won their most recent match 1-0 against Czech Republic.
Germany last 5 matches
- Germany have won 2 of their last 5 matches, drawn 2 and lost 1.
- Germany drew 2-2 with Hungary in their most recent match.
Our correct score prediction is 1-1 win draw.
The total goals will be Under 2.5 for this match.
Sweden vs Ukraine Tips
Sweden surprised a lot of people when they topped a group which featured Spain, what this means is that this is a good team and Ukraine must be at their best to beat Sweden. The Swedish team is built aroud a very strong defense which rarely concede goals and the team works very hard as a collective as they do not have superstars in their team.
Ukraine qualified to the knockout stage as a third placed team in their group with just three points. This is an opportunity for them to prove that they actually deserve a place at the last 16 and they can do that by putting in a great shift. Ukraine have a decent squad which can trouble Sweden if they come with the right attitude.
This is a low-key encounter which can go either way because there is very little to separate these two nations in terms of personal, the match may come down to tactics and the team which has the best tactics will win.
Head-to-Head Sweden vs Ukraine
- From their previous 4 meetings, Ukraine have won 2, Sweden won and the other ended as a draw.
- The two teams last met in 2012 in a Euro – Play Offs match which ended 2-1 in favour of Ukraine.
Sweden last 5 matches
- Sweden have won 4 of their 5 previous matches.
- In their most recent match, Sweden beat Poland 3-2.
Ukraine last 5 matches
- Ukraine have won 3 of their past 5 matches and lost 2.
- Ukraine lost 0-1 against Austria in their most recent match at the Euros 2021.
Correct Score Tip
The correct score tip for this match is a 2-1 win for Sweden.
The goals for this match will be BTTS (Yes).