26 June 2021
Wales vs Denmark Tips
Wales qualified in second position but their perfomances were not that great but this is a different stage and they will be hoping for Gareth Bale and company to be at their best in order to beat an inspired Denmark side.
Nobody gave Denmark a chance going into the last round of matches because they had 0 points and without Christian Eriksen, but they surprised everyone and qualified and to be honest, they have played some great football and if they were to continue playing that way, they can beat Wales.
A potentially exciting encounter between two attacking sides, the good thing about this match is that the teams are at a same level so it will likely be end to end stuff.
Head-to-Head Wales vs Denmark
- The two teams have met thrice before and Denmark won 2 whilst Wales won 1 match.
- The teams last met in November 2018 when Denmark won 2-1.
Wales last 5 matches
- Wales have won only 1 of their past 5 matches, drawn 2 and lost 2.
- Wales lost their most recent match 1-0 to Italy.
Denmark last 5 matches
- Denmark have won 2 of their last 5 matches, drawn 1 and lost 2.
- Denmark beat Russia in their most recent match to qualify to the knockout stages.
Our correct score prediction is 2-1 win for Denmark.
The total goals will be Over 2.5 for this match.
Italy vs Austria Tips
Italy have had a great tournament so far and they won all of their three fixtures and they will be hoping to progress to the last 8 as they have quite a favourable match with Austria. The good thing about this Italian side is that there are several goalscorers and they do not rely on one or two people.
Austria had quite a favourable group and they qualified in second position. Austria have a decent side with the likes of Anautovic and Alaba , but they have to be at their very best in order to stand a chance against Italy.
Given Italy’s performances so far, it is highly likely that Austria will respect the Italians and coime with a defensive approach and try to counter attack their opponents. Italy on the other hand will be on the front foot.
Head-to-Head Italy vs Austria
- Italy have won 2 of their 3 previous meetings with Austria, the other match ended in a draw.
- The two teams last met in 2008 in a Friendly International which ended 2-2.
Italy last 5 matches
- Italy have won all 5 of their 5 previous matches.
- In their most recent match, Italy beat Wales 1-0.
Austria last 5 matches
- Austria have won only 2 of their past 5 matches lost 2 and drawn 1.
- Austria beat Ukraine 1-0 in their most recent match at the Euros 2021.
Correct Score Tip
The correct score tip for this match is a 3-0 win for Italy.
The goals for this match will be BTTS (No).
27 June 2021
Netherlands vs Czech Republic Tips
Netherlands have gone about their business quietly and they qualified with a perfect record. Many people are tipping them to win because they have a quite a strong squad and their group perfomances have given them more confidence going into the knockout phase.
Czech Republic qualified in third place and their perfomances were not that great, they have to improve immensely because there are no second chances in knockout football.
We expect to see a tactical match because all of Czech Republic matches were hugely tactical because unlike their opponents who have stars like Depay, Wijnadum and De Jong, Czech Republic dont have technically gifted players so they rely on tactics.
Head-to-Head Netherlands vs Czech Republic
- Netherlands have won 3 of their 5 previous meetings with Czech Republic, the other two were won by Czech Republic.
- The teams last met in 2015 in the Euros Play Offs and Czech Republic emerged 3-2 winners.
Netherlands last 5 matches
- Netherlands have won 4 of the past 5 matches and drawn 1.
- Netherlands beat North Macedonia 3-0 in their most recent match.
Czech Republic last 5 matches
- Czech Republic have won 2 of their last 5 matches, lost 2 and drawn only 1.
- In their most recent match, Czech Republic lost 1-0 to England.
The goals prediction for this match is BTTS (Yes)
The Correct Score tip for this match is a 3-1 win for Netherlands.
Belgium vs Portugal Tips
Belgium are one of the strongest sides at this tournament and they proved their superiority in the group stages. This is their first real test against an equally talented Portugal side but they will go into this match confidently due to their impressive group perfomances.
Portugal qualified in third position and to be honest, they have not been firing on all cylinders, but they have to start perfoming now because Belgium will punish them if they make defensive errors like they did in previous games.
This is the match on everyone’s lips and it will be exciting to see how both teams approach the match, but we expect a match of the highest quality where both teams will be attacking.
Head-to-Head Belgium vs Portugal
- The teams have met four times, Belgium winning 2 of them and Portugal winning only 1.
- When the two teams last met, Belgium beat Portugal 3-0.
Belgium last 5 matches
- Belgium have won 4 of the past 5 matches and drawn 1 only.
- Belgium beat Finland 2-0 last time out.
Portugal last 5 matches
- Portugal have won 2 of the past 5 matches, drawn 2 and lost 1.
- Portugal drew 2 all with France in their most recent match.
Correct Score Tip
The correct score tip for this match is a 2-1 win for Belgium.
Total Goals Tip
The goals for this tournament will be BTTS (Yes)