Ukraine only need a draw in order for them to secure a last 16 spot at the Euros when they play Austria later today. Ukraine will hope to build on from their impressive win against North Marcedonia but it will not be easy against a strong Austrian side.
Austria lost to Netherlands in their previous match against the Netherlands and they must now collect maximum points if they want to earn automatic promotion into the last 16. The Austrian side will be bolster by the return of Marko Arnautovic who missed the game against the Netherlands due to suspension.
Although a draw is enough for Ukraine, they will unlikely approach this game with a defensive approach as it is dangerous, we expect Austria to come out guns blazing as they need to collect maximum points.
Head-to-Head Ukraine vs Austria
- The two teams have met twice and both have one win apiece.
- The last game played between these two teams was a friendly match in 2012 were Austria beat Ukraine 3-2.
Ukraine last 5 matches
- Ukraine have won 3 of the past 5 matches, lost 1 and drawn 1.
- Ukraine beat North Macedonia 2-1 in their most recent match.
Austria last 5 matches
- Austria have won only 1 of their last 5 matches, drawn 1 and lost 3.
- Austria were beaten 2-0 by Netherlands in their most recent match at the ongoing Euro 2021 tournament.
Our correct score prediction is 2-1 win for Ukraine.
The goals will be BTTS (YES) for this match.
North Macedonia vs Netherlands Republic Tips
This is North Macedonia’s last match at the tournament as they have been eliminated already following two losses in their first two matches. They will be out to enjoy this one but we expect them to put up a respectable performance because national pride is at stake.
The Netherlands have already secured top spot in their group and they will likely rest their key players and give some game time to the reserve players so that everyone in their squad is match fit.
This is a dead rubber match which might be exciting due to the fact that North Macedonia will be plotting a win that will see them leave the tournament with some dignity, and if Netherlands field their fringe players, they will be out to impress the coach in order for them to start the last 16 match.
Head-to-Head North Macedonia vs Netherlands
- Netherlands have won 4 of their 5 previous meetings with North Macedonia, the other match ended in a draw.
- The two teams last met in 2009 in a game World Cup Qualifying match which ended 4-0 in favour of Netherlands.
North Macedonia last 5 matches
- North Macedonia have won 2 of the past 5 matches, drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their most recent match, North Macedonia were beaten 2-1 by Ukraine.
Netherlands last 5 matches
- Netherlands have won 4 of the past 5 matches and drawn only 1.
- Netherlands won 2-0 in their most recent match which they played against Austria.
Correct Score Tip
The correct score tip for this match is a 3-1 win for the Netherlands.
Over 2.5 Tip
The total goals will be Over 2.5 for this match.
Russia vs Denmark Tips
The 2018 World Cup hosts are sitting second in Group B with three points and they need to match or better Finland’s result in the final round of matches. They are facing a win-less Denmark side who put on arguably the best performance of the tournament do far so this will not be a stroll in the park for Russia.
Qualification to the last 16 is out of Denmark’s hands now and they will need a huge favour from Belgium for them to qualify. Denmark need Belgium to beat Finland by a significant goal margin and they also need to significantly beat Russia as well. They have a huge task ahead but at least they have a mathematical chance of winning.
We expect Denmark to start the same way they did against Belgium and it will be exciting to see how Russia will handle that situation given the fact that they are not very strong defensively.
Head-to-Head Russia vs Denmark
- Russia won their only meeting with Denmark in the year 2012, they won the match 2-0.
Russia last 5 matches
- Russia have won 2 of their past 5 matches, losing 2 and drawing only 1.
- Russia won 1-0 against Finland in their most recent match.
Denmark last 5 matches
- Denmark have won 2 of the past 5 matches, lost 2 and drawn 1.
- Denmark lost 2-1 to Belgium in their most recent match.
Our goals tip is BTTS (Yes).
Under 2.5 Tip
The total goals will be Under 2.5
Belgium vs Finland Tips
Belgium have a perfect record after 2 games at this tournament and they are only one point away from securing top spot. It will be exciting to see if Roberto Martinez will rest some of his players, but whoever is selected will do the job because Belgium have such a strong squad.
Finland need to better Russia’s result on the last round of matches but that will be an uphill task against Belgium, Denmark put out an impressive show but that was not enough to beat the Belgians, so Finland have to produce a perfect perfomance in order to get anything from this match.
We expect Finland to do most of the defending and hope to catch Belgium on the counter, but this promises to be a great match.
Head-to-Head Belgium vs Finland
- England have won 1 of the past 3 matches against Belgium, the other 2 matches ended as draws.
- Their most recent match in 2016 ended in a draw.
Belgium last 5 matches
- Belgium have won 4 of the past 5 matches.
- Belgium won 2-1 against Denmark in their most recent match.
Finland last 5 matches
- Finland have won only 1 of the past 5 matches and lost 4.
- Finland lost 1-0 to Russia in their previous match.
Our correct score prediction is 3-0 in favour of Belgium.
Over 2.5 Tip
The total goals will be Over 2.5