Sportpesa Tanzania Jackpot Jackpot for 2023-04-01
Here you can find the latest predictions for the Sportpesa Tanzania Jackpot Jackpot for 2023-04-01. The Sportpesa Tanzania Jackpot Jackpot consists of 17 fixtures. We have predictions for each one of the fixtures. Our top 5 match predictions for the Sportpesa Tanzania Jackpot are:
- For Crystal Palace vs Leicester City we think the match will end with a score 1 - 1.
- For Cambuur vs Emmen we think that Emmen will win.
- For RKC Waalwijk vs Vitesse we think the match will end with a score 2 - 1.
- For Ümraniyespor vs Konyaspor we think that Konyaspor will win.
- For Villarreal vs Real Sociedad we think the match will end with a score 1 - 1.
Football enthusiasts will find the jackpot offered at SportPesa quite appealing as all the legs are drawn from around the world’s top football professional leagues. To familiarize yourself with the SportPesa jackpot, here are some key pointers to keep in mind:
- The SportPesa Jackpot coupon comes with 13 legs. All of the games are drawn from various professional leagues in the world ranging from the top European leagues such as the English Premier League, Germany Bundesliga and Spanish La Liga as well as other professional leagues from South America, North America, Africa and Asia.
- The jackpot uses the 1×2 betting system. What this essentially means is that punters are required to predict the outcome of the legs by choosing if the Home Team will win, if the Away Team will win or if the leg is going to end in a tie.
How to Find the Sportpesa Jackpot on the Site
When looking to generate your SportPesa jackpot ticket, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Login or Sign Up at SportPesa
- When you arrive at the homepage, check the tab in the header section and click on the Jackpots button
- After clicking the Jackpots button, the punter is redirected straight to the Jackpots page where he will instantly get to see all the active legs for the current jackpot round
- The next step is to make your predictions – if you can’t make up your mind, you can use the Quick Pick option to let the machine automatically make the predictions on your behalf
- After making predictions, the next step is to select your stake amount and proceed to generate your ticket.
Sportpesa Jackpot Schedule
The SportPesa Jackpot is a bi-weekly jackpot meaning punters each week have two opportunities to hit a jackpot. What this also means is that punters do have ample time to do some research if they are not familiar with the leagues from which some of the legs are drawn from before placing their bets.
The minimum amount that the punter will need to generate the SportPesa jackpot ticket is TZS 2.000.
Jackpot Bonus Amount
The Sportpesa jackpot amount that punters stand to win when they hit the jackpot fluctuates depending on whether the jackpot was hit in the previous rounds or not. If the jackpot was hit in the previous round or immediate previous rounds, the jackpot prize may decrease but if there has been no winners over a period of time, the jackpot will increase. However, regardless of the fluctuations, punters ought to know that the jackpot always averages TZS 250 000 000.
Punters who fail by a whisker to hit the jackpot such as predicting correctly 10, 11 or 12 legs will receive a little something as a consolation prize. Punters can only get to know about the exact amount of the consolation prizes when the distribution window starts.
Jackpot Terms and Conditions
- The first correct score predictions made by the punter in generating a ticket are final – it’s impossible to ask for cancellations or amendments when a ticket has already been generated.
- The bookmaker only considers the results obtained in 90 minutes plus the added stoppage time – extra time or penalty shootout results are not considered.
- The jackpot prize including consolation prizes may be taxable.
- In case of multiple winners, the jackpot prize for that particular round is split equally among the winners.
SportPesa jackpot is quite a simple jackpot that football enthusiasts will find appealing. This largely down to the fact that only football legs are covered and the bookmaker uses the relatively simple 1×2 betting system which means punters only have to predict the match outcome irrespective of the exact scores in order to win.