Ghana’s is one of Africa’s top sporting nations. Over the years, Ghana has produced some incredibly talented sporting personalities many of whom were/are footballers. Just recently, one Ghanaian by the Thomas Partey became one of the most expensive African footballers when he traded Athletico Madrid for Arsenal in the English Premier League. Ghana’s sporting fanaticism however transcends beyond the athletes as it also engulfs all other non-sporting citizens. To demonstrate their high interest in sport, the non-sporting citizens engage in sports betting activities. One of the most popular places where Ghanaian punters love to place their bets is Sportybet. Sportybet is truly a home for punters as it supports a wide range of sports. Recently, Sportybet did decide to diversify its operations moving beyond supporting traditional sports only but also embracing virtual sports. In this article, we are going to explore in detail the virtual sports that are offered at Sportybet.
How to Find the Virtuals on Sportybet
Virtual sports bets can only be placed at Sportybet once the punters have reached the Sportybet homepage. While the process required to reach the Sportybet homepage is pretty simple, there are some who may not know what to do is they want to reach the homepage and start placing their virtual bets. It is in light of this that we highlight all the steps that punters have to take in order to reach Sportybet’s homepage and subsequently the Sportybet Virtual Sports section.
- To reach the Sportybet homepage, punters will first need to navigate to their web browsers be it of the desktop or on mobile. From the web browsers, search for Sportybet.com/gh. Once the search results have been returned, click on the first result to be redirected to the homepage. One thing to note when it comes to punters using mobile devices is that they can also reach the Sportybet homepage using an alternative route. This alternative route relates to downloading and installing the Sportybet mobile app. Once installed, the app allows punters to quickly login to their accounts at anytime without the need to input security credentials all the times
- Once punters have reached the homepage, the next step will be to head over to the header tab. Once on the header tab, punters will need to check for the VIRTUALS button
- When punters have located the VIRTUALS button, they will need to click upon it to be redirected to the Virtual Sports section
- The Virtual Sports section displays two of the currently supported virtual sports
Sportybet Virtual Sports on Offer
Sportybet’s main focus when it comes to virtual sports is football. This is really not surprising considering that Ghana is a footballing nation and as such, many punters do have a knack for football betting. On the Virtual Sports page, punters will get to see two of the supported virtual sports. These are as follows:
- Instant Virtuals
Instant Virtuals are simulated English Premier League matches that run throughout the day. The matches take place in just 4 minutes and as soon as one match finishes, another will quickly commence. What this therefore means is that at any point in time, punters will be able to place bets on virtual games. Still talking about bets, punters ought to know that Sportybet supports a wide variety of betting markets. The betting markets that punters can choose from include 1×2 market, Over/Under, Double Chance, Goal Goal/No Goal, Handicap, Teams to Score, First Goal and Last Goal.
- Scheduled Virtuals
Scheduled Virtuals are simulated sport games that mimic real life events. Here, punters do not just place bets on football games but also on other sports. Below, we check out the Scheduled Virtuals sports offered together with the supported betting markets for each sport.
- Football: When it comes to football, there are three football leagues that punters may choose from. Namely, these include the England League, Germany League and the Nigeria League. Regardless of which league the punter chooses to place bets on, the supported betting markets for all football matches are as follows: Correct Score, Over/Under, 1X2, Goal Goal/No Goal, Double Chance, Half Time/Full Time, Total Goals and Multigoal.
- Greyhounds: Greyhound racing is also offered with betting markets which include exacta, trifecta, even/odd, quinella, Over/Under, Win, Place and Show.
- Horses: Sportybet runs horse racing scheduled events for California Park and 3D Dubai Racecourse tournaments. Horses racing betting markets supported include exacta, trifecta, even/odd, quinella, Over/Under, Win, Place and Show.
- Speedway: Adrenaline junkies are also catered for with Speedway racing. Betting markets supported include exacta, trifecta, even/odd, quinella, Over/Under, Win, and Place.
- Motorbikes: Another virtual sport for adrenaline junkies is motorbike racing. Betting markets supported here include exacta, trifecta, even/odd, quinella, Over/Under, Win, and Place.
Promotions for Virtual Sports
There are exclusive promotional perks for punters who engage in Virtual Sports betting.